Blocked Drain Clearance
Do you have a Blocked Drain?
Blocked drains are a nuisance and can be one of the most unpleasant, inconvenient, and potentially dangerous issues for householders and businesses.
We will always offer our valued customers the best solution to a blocked drain problem they are experiencing. There are many reasons for blocked drains such as:
- Root ingress from trees or shrubs.
- Debris in sewers and drains such as, grease or household waste i.e. baby wipes, which cause blockages within the pipework and drains.
- Broken or collapsed drains causing blockages.
- Sunken or dropped drain systems.
- Obstructions such as, bricks, rods, displaced sealing rings etc.
- Scale i.e. hard deposits which can sometimes be identified as grout, corrosion of iron drainpipes, etc.
At Thomas Tankers our fully equipped vans and tankers are fitted with the latest drain jetting machinery and vacuum pumps to carry out all manner of clearance problems. Our ROM Compact jetting unit is highly effective at clearing blocked drains by using 2030 Psi high pressure water jets, Root cutting equipment, and conventional methods.
We are available 6 days a week to allow us to deal with all your drainage emergencies and blocked drains.
For more information, please get in touch today to see how we can help you with your blocked drain on 01664 500999